TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn about :
- Assembling objects using a source and destination point.
- Creating a wall thickness using Shell solid.
- Creating profiles using 2D boolean functions
- Combining the volume of solids using 3D Add.
- Using artistic context to present the model.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- Assembly by 3 Points.
- Shell Solid.
- is added to highlight aspects of the model for presentation purposes and is entirely subject to individual preference
- The solid green outline placed on the face of a solid when using the Shell tool is not displayed if Layer 0 is switched off.
- The option to display s is deactivated.
- Menu options for the Default menu and workspace, the Ribbon and Palettes are provided directly under the Command Name heading.
Approximately 35 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.
Download and save the sample drawing to your hard drive. (Samples of the sketch & model are available in the Blocks palette)
Watch the video for this Session