A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D and 3D TurboCAD Deluxe® user.[wptabs] [wptabtitle] Overview[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
2D | 3D Training Guide for TurboCAD | Deluxe
Learn all you need to know to become an expert TurboCAD Deluxe user.
This comprehensive course takes you from Beginner to Advanced in a single course.
15 Tutorial Sessions, all with multimedia content.
Also suitable for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
Technical and Architectural examples provided.
The Easiest Way to Learn 2D & 3D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD Deluxe®
Learning the Basics | 2D
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings and 3D designs, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
Architectural Tools | Interior & Exterior Walls, Door and Window Tools, Drawing a Roof.
Exploring 3D Design
Over 100 videos are provided in the 15 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented. Each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session.
All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe.
Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle]What’s Included[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD Deluxe tools to put you on the fast-track for learning.
- 15 Tutorials containing over 100 task-specific video animations.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Audio Assist is provided for hearing impaired users, or for PC’s on which there is no audio equipment.
A glossy eBook to view the course at a glance.
[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] How it’s presented [/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
- A new browser based (HTML) electronic version of the workbook that’s easy to navigate, links to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary, or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
- Each Worksession is fully animated and contains step-by-step instructions to guide you through each session.
- Fully indexed and cross-referenced 580 page PDF version of the workbook.
- Also available as an online course and the TurboCAD Training & Certification program.
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- DVD drive
- TurboCAD Professional or Platinum for Windows.
Also available in these formats :
- Instant downloadable format
- TurboCAD Training | Online Access
- TurboCAD Training and Certification Program
- TurboCAD Instructor
- TurboCAD College for Schools, Colleges & Universities
R1500 South Africa and Africa region
$99.99 Worldwide, excluding Africa region
[wptabs mode=”horizontal”] [/wptabs]