TurboCAD Deluxe 2D|3D Training Guide
A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D and 3D TurboCAD Deluxe or Expert user.
Learn all you need to know to become an expert TurboCAD Deluxe user.
Suitable for all users – beginners to advanced.
Perfect for students at school, college or university.
Price : $34.00
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to contact us for more information.
- This comprehensive course takes you from Beginner to Advanced in a single course.
- 16 2D / 3D Tutorial Sessions in total, all with full audio-visual video content and detailed, colorful instructions.
- Also suitable for anyone learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting at school, college, university or any educational institution.
- Technical and Architectural examples provided.
Learning the Basics | 2D
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings and 3D designs, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
Architectural Tools include :
- Drawing Interior & Exterior Walls,
- Drawing a Roof.
Exploring 3D Design
After learning the 2D tools, now proceed to 8 self-paced Worksessions which will introduce you to the world of 3D design.
Over 100 videos are provided in the 15 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented. Each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session.
All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe.
Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD Deluxe tools to put you on the fast-track for learning.
- 15 Tutorials containing over 100 task-specific video animations.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
Plus ! A complete ‘Introduction to TurboCAD‘ training program, completely free of charge.
- Presented in a browser-based html electronic version which is downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training guide; it is installed locally onto your device. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Superior indexing and search facility allows you to quickly find your favourite topic.
- Sample drawings are provided in a range of TurboCAD formats so you can check your designs against the recommended standard.
- A printable pdf is provided of each Session drawing.
- Pentium IV Processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- A browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge is required.
- An internet connection is required to view the media content and download the relevant drawing samples.
- TurboCAD ProPlat, Deluxe or Expert