A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the TurboCAD® Designer, Deluxe & Pro-Platinum user.
An introduction into Computer Aided Design using TurboCAD®
A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D and 3D TurboCAD user.
TurboCAD 2D/3D Basic Training program was designed to provide an introduction into Computer Aided Design (CAD) using the TurboCAD Designer, Deluxe or Professional editions.
This Training Program covers the basics of 2D drafting and 3D design and contains a range of exercises covering both technical and architectural designs.
All Worksessions contain full multi-media animated instructions and colorful step-by-step instructions.
Worldwide excluding Africa $49.99
South Africa R750
Learn all you need to know to become an expert TurboCAD user.
This comprehensive course takes you from Beginner to Advanced in a single course.
4 Tutorial Sessions, all with multimedia content.
Perfect for first-time CAD users or as a refresher course.
All courses available in instant, downloadable format. Also available in these formats :
The Easiest Way to Learn 2D & 3D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD®
Learning the Basics | 2D
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings and 3D designs, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
- Architectural Tools | Interior & Exterior Walls, Door and Window Tools, Drawing a Roof.
Exploring 3D Design
- After learning the 2D tools, now proceed to 4 self-paced Worksessions which will introduce you to the world of 3D design.
- Over 40 videos are provided in the 4 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented.
- Each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session.
- All sessions are single session, from start to finish, including drawing layouts and final presentations.
Creating a Floor Plan using an image
- Use the conceptual sketching technique to sketch your Floor Plan using an inserted image such as a jpg, bmp etc.
- Use the Architectural Wall, Door and Window tools to develop your Floor Plan using the sketch as the underlay.
- Convert your sketch to 3D to see the model of your Floor Plan.
- Create multi-view layouts at different scales.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD tools to put you on the fast-track for 2D sketch to 3D design creation.
- 4 Multi-media Tutorials covering technical and architectural designs.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
Also includes :
A 330 page printable Workbook in PDF format.
A glossy eBook to view the course at a glance.
How it’s presented
- A new browser based (HTML) electronic version of the workbook that’s easy to navigate, links to relevant videos, and allows you to save pages to ‘favorites’. You can even right click to look up terms in Google Dictionary, or use Google Translate to translate phrases or entire pages into your own language.
- Each Worksession is fully animated and contains step-by-step instructions to guide you through each session.
- Fully indexed and cross-referenced 330 page PDF version of the workbook.
- Also available as an online course and the TurboCAD Training & Certification program.
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- DVD drive
- TurboCAD Professional or Platinum for Windows.
Also available in these formats :
- Instant downloadable format
- TurboCAD Training | Online Access
- TurboCAD Training and Certification Program
- TurboCAD Instructor
- TurboCAD College for Schools, Colleges & Universities
R750 South Africa and Africa region
$49.99 Worldwide, excluding Africa region