A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D TurboCAD® Pro-Platinum user.
Suitable for users of : TurboCAD Designer, Deluxe, Expert and Pro-Platinum. Targeted specifically for users of : TurboCAD Pro-Platinum v21 to 2018[wptabs] [wptabtitle] Overview[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
TurboCAD 2D Training Guide | Pro Platinum
The TurboCAD 2D Pro-Platinum Training Guide covers an extensive range 2D drafting tutorials specifically targeted for the TurboCAD Pro-Platinum user. It contains a comprehensive break-down of tools used to efficiently create, detail, modify and annotate 2D drawings.
It offers 8 step-by-step illustrated and video-animated tutorials covering both technical and architectural designs so you can rapidly master expert-level techniques to complete your designs.
This product is extremely versatile and can be used as a starter training program or as an intermediate to advanced training guide.
This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated and video-animated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
Each Tutorial-based Session provides a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
A comprehensive guide to frequently used 2D tools is also supplied, complete with worked examples.[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] What you will learn[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
The Easiest Way to Learn 2D Computer-Aided Design with TurboCAD
Learning the Basics
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
- Architectural Tools | Interior & Exterior Walls, Door and Window Tools, Drawing a Roof.
After learning the basic tools, now proceed to 8 self-paced Worksessions which contain all the tasks learned in the TurboCAD tools section. Each contains a video animation showing each task from start-to-completion.
Over 80 videos are provided in the 8 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented. Each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session. All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended time frame. Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
- Introduction and TurboCAD Tools to put you on the fast-track for learning TurboCAD
- 8 training sessions with task-specific videos
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics
How it’s presented:
- This training program is presented in a browser-based html electronic version which is downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training guide; it is installed locally onto your device. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Superior indexing and search facility allows you to quickly find your favourite topic.
- Sample drawings are provided in a range of TurboCAD formats so you can check your designs against the recommended standard.
- A printable pdf is provided of each Session drawing.
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- DVD drive
- TurboCAD Professional or Platinum for Windows.
- An internet browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] TurboCAD 2017 [/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
Some exciting new & improved features in TurboCAD 2017![/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle] Price[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
R1050.00 South Africa & Africa region