TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn about :
- Creating a view of a component.
- Creating a view of the full assembly.
- Inserting standard, isometric and sectional views.
- Aligning sectional views.
- Creating projection views.
- The view scale and alignment.
- Adding new pages to the paper space layout.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- Using the Drafting Palette to do the following:
- Selection by Component / Assembly.
- Inserting Views into the drawing.
- The View Scale and Hidden Line view
- Projection views; Sectional views
- Inserting sectional views
- Aligning sectional views
- Multiple paper space layouts
- The sample design S-14 should be used for this Session.
- The Drafting Palette is used for 3D parts only.
- The drafting palette produces standard, isometric and sectional views of the component and assembled model, but does not replace the method used when creating and inserting views into paper space.
- More information is supplied on working with drawing layouts in TurboCAD Tools | 3D.
- Menu options for the Default menu and workspace, the Ribbon and Palettes are provided directly under the Command Name heading.
Approximately 45 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.
Download this drawing (A copy of the finished drawing is stored in the Blocks palette)
Watch the video for this Session