TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn about :
- Projecting a profile onto a parallel face.
- Using a 2D profile to create a boolean imprint through a solid.
- Apply pressure to a surface using deformable modeling.
- Creating extrusions with draft angles.
- Using compound profiles to create an extrusion.
- Using flexible text as a 3D object.
- Isolating and hiding objects in the editor.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- Imprint Add and Subtract.
- Pressure Load.
- Extrusion Draft Angle.
- Compound Profile Extrusion.
- Extruding to a face
- Flexible Text.
- Isolate/Hide Objects.
- When using the Imprint tool, the extrusion profile must lie in the same plane as the primary solid through which it is being swept.
- Layers are important in this session. Make sure the layers specified in this task are created before starting the design.
- Menu options for the Default menu and workspace, the Ribbon and Palettes are provided directly under the Command Name heading.
Approximately 45 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.
Download and save the sample drawing to your hard drive. (Samples of the sketch & model are available in the Blocks palette)
Watch the video for this Session