TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
- Using 2D boolean functions to add profiles together to create one region.
- Using 2D boolean functions to create a profile with an extracted region.
- Object handling and rotation.
- Moving between the 2D/3D selector mode.
- Using 3D boolean function to combine or separate the volumes of 2 solids.
- 2D Add
- 2D Subtract
- 3D Add
- 3D Subtract
- 3D Selection Properties
- Toggle 2D/3D
- The simple extrude used in this exercise ensures that the original 2D profile is retained.
- If the layer 0 is switched off, the outline of the selected facet is not displayed when using Workplane by Facet.
- Menu options for the Default menu and workspace, the Ribbon and Palettes are provided directly under the Command Name heading.
- Approximately 20 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.
Download and save the sample drawing to your hard drive. (Samples of the sketch & model are available in the Blocks palette)
Watch the video for this Session