TASK ACTIVITY & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn about :
- Designing a modular chair by creating, manipulating and extruding profiles.
- Creating and modifying a sketch profile suitable for extrusion.
- Rotating 2D objects in a 3-dimensional plane.
- Duplicating 3D objects using the Mirror Copy tool.
- Adding and subtracting 3D objects
- Modifying the profile of a solid to be used as a sweep path.
- Sweeping a profile along a path.
- Applying material properties to objects.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- Workplane by Facet.
- Plane by Active View.
- Plane by World.
- Using layer control to isolate objects for manipulation.
- Using the Edit tool to modify profiles and change the radius of a circle.
Different materials are used purely for illustrative purposes. Make use of different textures and patterns.
Approximately 50 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.