TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn about :
- The subject of conceptual sketching will be discussed and demonstrated.
- An image will be inserted and used as an underlay over which a floor plan will be sketched.
- The Wall, Arc Wall, Door and Window tool will be used.
- Walls, doors and windows will be modified.
- Standard (Front, Top, Side) and Isometric views.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- The Wall/Arc Wall tool tool.
- The Doors and Windows tool.
- Working with Door and Window Styles.
- Inserting an image into the graphics editor.
- Conceptual sketching, also referred to as ‘tracing’ is a convenient method of rapidly capturing important aspects of a design.
- This Session uses the TurboCAD Ribbon workspace and menu options.
- Approximately 60 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary