TASK DRAWING & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
- Use 2D sketch geometry to create profiles.
- Extrude profiles to create solid objects.
- Apply a user defined Workplane.
- Create a simple extrusion of a profile.
- Add dimensions to the 3D model.
- Profile node edit.
- Workplane by 3 Points.
- Simple Extrude.
- Dimensioning on the Workplane.
- Viewport layer control.
- The 2D profile of a solid, when drawn to create an extruded object, can be saved in the Blocks palette for later use.
- Closed sketch profiles, when created from a polyline must be one continual line.
- Menu options for the Default menu and workspace, the Ribbon and Palettes are provided directly under the Command Name heading.
- Approximately 20 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.
Download and save the sample drawing to your hard drive. (Samples of the sketch & model are available in the Blocks palette)
Watch the video for this Session