TASK ACTIVITY & WORKSHEET
Click onto Materials above to download your resources for this session.
During this session you will learn how to :
- Draw a small plate shown in the illustration above using various Draw, Modify and Zoom tools.
- Dimensions will also be inserted onto the drawing.
- A drawing layout will be created suitable for printing the drawing.
The following tools will be used during this Session :
- Lines & Parallel Lines
- Fillet & Chamfer
- Meet 2 Lines
- Line Length
- Center Point Marks
- Object Properties
- Snap Modes
- Drawing layout
- Block Attributes
This Session contains all the instructions on each page to complete the drawing.
- Each Task of this Session contains animation in the form of a movie.
- The instructions flow from one task to the next and the illustrations are contained in a storyboard manner.
- It is recommended that you save your finished drawing to a secure location as it will be used again at a later stage of this Module.
Approximately 30 minutes drawing time. Total session duration may vary.