2019 TurboCAD Professional 2D|3D Training Guide
Suitable for users of TurboCAD Professional 2019
A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D and 3D TurboCAD Professional.
Learn all you need to know to become an expert TurboCAD Professional user.
Suitable for all users – beginners to advanced.
Perfect for students at school, college or university.
Please use the form at the bottom of this page to contact us for more information.
- This comprehensive course takes you from Beginner to Advanced in a single course.
- 15 Tutorial Sessions, all with video content.
- Also suitable for students learning CAD for the first time in a classroom setting, whether at school, college, university or any educational institution.
- Technical and Architectural examples provided.
Learning the Basics | 2D
All you’ll ever need to know about the TurboCAD tools used to construct ALL 2-dimensional drawings and 3D designs, including architectural tools. Tools discussed and demonstrated during this session include :
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
Architectural Tools include :
- Drawing Interior & Exterior Walls,
- Drawing a Roof.
Exploring 3D Design
- After learning the 2D tools, now proceed to 8 self-paced Worksessions which will introduce you to the world of 3D design.
- Over 100 videos are provided in the 15 sessions to demonstrate the activities being presented. Each session begins with a task worksheet with specific instructions about the session.
- All sessions are single session, from start to finish, which means drawings can easily be completed in the recommended timeframe.
- Projects and practical sessions are also included so you can build your own projects from scratch.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD Deluxe tools to put you on the fast-track for learning.
- 15 Tutorials containing over 100 task-specific video animations.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
Plus ! A complete ‘Introduction to TurboCAD‘ training program, completely free of charge.
- Presented in a browser-based html electronic version which is downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training guide; it is installed locally onto your device. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Superior indexing and search facility allows you to quickly find your favourite topic.
- Sample drawings are provided in a range of TurboCAD formats so you can check your designs against the recommended standard.
- A printable pdf is provided of each Session drawing.
Try any of these courses next!
- Pentium IV Processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- A browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge is required.
- An internet connection is required to view the media content and download the relevant drawing samples.
- TurboCAD Professional or Platinum software.