TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D Training Program
- The complete solution to learning TurboCAD Deluxe.
- All your 2D|3D Training needs in one package.
- Provides instantly downloadable training software & free optional access to our online portal for frequently updated content and a wide selection of Bonus Sessions and Quick Tutorials.
- Connect and communicate with your personal tutor for speedy, professional support and expert technical advice.
- All WorkSessions contain full audio-visual instructions for a start-to-finish learning experience.
- Perfect for students at school, college or university. Ideal for ANYONE wishing to learn TurboCAD for the first time or to brush up on your existing skills.
- UPDATED to TurboCAD v2020 but suitable for any TurboCAD user.
Our ‘2D/3D Bonus Sessions’ edition included in this product, free of charge.
- 12 Bonus Worksessions covering 2D drawing and 3D Design.
- Each Tutorial contains full audio-visual animation containing detailed, colorful explanations of each Task.
- Presented in a user-friendly, media-rich digital document which you download to your laptop.
- Expand your knowledge of TurboCAD Deluxe with this bumper pack of bonus sessions – free with your purchase of the TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D Training Guide in either the downloadable or online format.
- Tutorials are compatible with TurboCAD Deluxe using the super-easy ribbon menu interface.
- Also provides free access to our online portal for frequently updated content and a wide selection of Bonus Sessions and Quick Tutorials.
(Some rounding may occur due to currency fluctuations)
- This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task.
- At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
- The Sessions provide a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
- A comprehensive guide to frequently used 2D and 3D tools is supplied, complete with worked examples.
In Session 1-2D you will learn how to draw a small part using various Draw, Modify and Zoom tools. Dimensions will also be inserted onto the drawing and a drawing layout will be created suitable for printing the drawing. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Sketch tools : Rectangle, Lines & Parallel Lines, Circles
- Modify tools : Fillet & Chamfer, Meet 2 Lines, Line Length, Trim
- Inserting Center Point Marks
- Changing Object Properties
- Snap Modes
- Drawing layout/print
- Block Attributes
In Session 2-2D you will learn about the subject of conceptual sketching and how an image can be inserted into the drawing over which a floor plan can be sketched. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- The Wall, Arc Wall, Door and Window tool will be used.
- Walls, doors and windows will be modified.
- Standard (Front, Top, Side) and Isometric views.
In Session 3-3D you will learn about creating a solid model from the sketch produced earlier. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Creating a Block of a sketch.
- Using Isometric Views and Workplanes.
- Using the Join Polyline tool to create a profile.
- Extruding a profile.
- Moving objects onto the Workplane.
- Using Boolean Facet tools such as 3D Add and 3D Subtract.
- Applying material properties to a solid object.
- Creating a drawing layout.
In Session 4-3D you will learn about designing a modular chair by creating, manipulating and extruding profiles. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Creating and modifying a sketch profile suitable for extrusion.
- Rotating 2D objects in a 3-dimensional plane.
- Duplicating 3D objects using the Mirror Copy tool.
- Adding and subtracting 3D objects
- Modifying the profile of a solid to be used as a sweep path.
- Sweeping a profile along a path.
- Applying material properties to objects.
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
- Architectural Tools | Interior & Exterior Walls, Door and Window Tools, Drawing a Roof.
- The 3D Design Environment including frequently used Palettes and the super-easy Ribbon interface.
- 2D and 3D Selector Properties
- Views, Workplanes and Coordinate systems
- 3D Primitive objects such as 3D Box, Wedge, Sphere etc,
- 3D Profile-Based objects such as Extrusions, Sweep, Revolve etc.
- 3D Object Handling
- Boolean Facet tools.
- Assembly Tools
- Render Modes
- This Training Program can be downloaded directly to your laptop or accessed online from your mobile device for a convenient blended learning experience.
- This training program is presented in a browser-based html electronic version which can be downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training program; it is installed locally onto your laptop. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD tools to put you on the fast-track for 2D sketch to 3D design creation.
- 4 Multi-media Tutorials covering technical and architectural designs, plus a full range of free bonus sessions.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Free access to our online portal for frequently updated content and a wide selection of Bonus Sessions, Quick Tutorials and our latest Introduction to TurboCAD.
Try any of these courses next!
- Pentium IV Processor;
- Internet Browser such as Chrome, Fire Fox or Edge;
- Microsoft® Windows;
- Graphics & Sound Card;
- Internet Connection for Video Streaming;
- Speakers or headphones;
- TurboCAD for Windows.
- Approximate file size = 20MB