2019 TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D Training Guide
Suitable for users of TurboCAD Professional 2019
A comprehensive, multi-media educational program for the 2D and 3D TurboCAD Deluxe or Professional.
Learn all you need to know to become an expert TurboCAD Deluxe or Professional user.
Suitable for all users – beginners to advanced. Perfect for students at school, college or university.
Our ‘2D/3D Bonus Sessions’ edition included in this product, free of charge.
- 12 Bonus Worksessions covering 2D drawing and 3D Design.
- Each Tutorial contains full audio-visual animation containing detailed, colorful explanations of each Task.
- Presented in a user-friendly, media-rich digital document which you download to your laptop.
- Expand your knowledge of TurboCAD Deluxe with this bumper pack of bonus sessions – free with your purchase of the TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D Training Guide in either the downloadable or online format.
- Tutorials are compatible with TurboCAD Deluxe using the super-easy ribbon menu and interface.
- This training program is designed around a self-paced instructional basis with each Session providing detailed, highly illustrated step-by-step instructions to complete each Task. At the beginning of each Session, a Worksheet is provided which gives an overview of the commands used in the Session. A printable drawing and a TurboCAD drawing sample is provided for each session.
- The Sessions provide a complete start-to-finish video animation of each Task, allowing the user to understand each topic clearly.
- A comprehensive guide to frequently used 2D and 3D tools is supplied, complete with worked examples.
In Session 1-2D you will learn how to draw a small part using various Draw, Modify and Zoom tools. Dimensions will also be inserted onto the drawing and a drawing layout will be created suitable for printing the drawing. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Sketch tools : Rectangle, Lines & Parallel Lines, Circles
- Modify tools : Fillet & Chamfer, Meet 2 Lines, Line Length, Trim
- Inserting Center Point Marks
- Changing Object Properties
- Snap Modes
- Drawing layout/print
- Block Attributes
In Session 2-2D you will learn about the subject of conceptual sketching and how an image can be inserted into the drawing over which a floor plan can be sketched. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- The Wall, Arc Wall, Door and Window tool will be used.
- Walls, doors and windows will be modified.
- Standard (Front, Top, Side) and Isometric views.
In Session 3-3D you will learn about creating a solid model from the sketch produced earlier. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Creating a Block of a sketch.
- Using Isometric Views and Workplanes.
- Using the Join Polyline tool to create a profile.
- Extruding a profile.
- Moving objects onto the Workplane.
- Using Boolean Facet tools such as 3D Add and 3D Subtract.
- Applying material properties to a solid object.
- Creating a drawing layout.
In Session 4-3D you will learn about designing a modular chair by creating, manipulating and extruding profiles. In this Session, you will also learn about :
- Creating and modifying a sketch profile suitable for extrusion.
- Rotating 2D objects in a 3-dimensional plane.
- Duplicating 3D objects using the Mirror Copy tool.
- Adding and subtracting 3D objects
- Modifying the profile of a solid to be used as a sweep path.
- Sweeping a profile along a path.
- Applying material properties to objects.
As well as these amazing tutorials, you will also learn about the following 2D and 3D Tools.
- Starting and setting up a new drawing | creating and saving a drawing template.
- The Graphical User Interface | controlling and personalizing the appearance of your interface.
- Graphical Information | Using the various Information Palettes.
- Drawing Aids | Using Layers, Grids and Snap Modes for precision input and drawing control.
- Sketch Tools | All the tools you need to create your sketch geometry including Line & Radial Geometry, Curved Lines & Curves and Constraints.
- Object Handling | Selecting, manipulating, duplicating and modifying sketch objects.
- Spatial Information | Coordinate drawing input and Measurement Information.
- Annotation | Dimensions, Leader Arrows, Tolerances, Surface Roughness, Hatching and Text input.
- Formatted & External Objects | Includes Groups, Blocks and Libraries. Also instructs on using Externally Referenced Objects.
- Drawing Layout | Understanding Model & Paper Space layouts, creating & inserting variable scaled viewports & printing.
- File Utilities | ePack, Print Queue and File Converter.
- Drawing Utilities | Geo Location, Drawing Compare, Drawing Underlays etc.
- Architectural Tools | Interior & Exterior Walls, Door and Window Tools, Drawing a Roof.
- The 3D Design Environment including frequently used Palettes and the new 2018 Ribbon interface.
- 2D and 3D Selector Properties
- Views, Workplanes and Coordinate systems
- 3D Primitive objects such as 3D Box, Wedge, Sphere etc,
- 3D Profile-Based objects such as Extrusions, Sweep, Revolve etc.
- 3D Object Handling
- Boolean Facet tools.
- Assembly Tools
- Render Modes
- This training program is presented in a browser-based html electronic version which is downloaded and installed onto your PC or Laptop.
- No internet connection is required to view this training guide; it is installed locally onto your device. An internet connection is only required to stream the video content.
- All movies are provided in an MP4 format which is compatible with most browsers.
- Superior indexing and search facility allows you to quickly find your favourite topic.
- Sample drawings are provided in a range of TurboCAD formats so you can check your designs against the recommended standard.
- A printable pdf is provided of each Session drawing.
- Introduction to all the TurboCAD tools to put you on the fast-track for 2D sketch to 3D design creation.
- 4 Multi-media Tutorials covering technical and architectural designs.
- Session previews and summaries for a concise review of progress.
- Rapid Reference Index for quick location of specific topics.
- Printable pdf of each session drawing.
Plus ! A complete ‘Introduction to TurboCAD‘ training program, completely free of charge.
Try any of these courses next!
- Pentium IV Processor
- Internet Browser Fire Fox or Internet Explorer
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 512 MB RAM, Microsoft Windows Vista®, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- 300 MB Free Hard Drive Space, 64 MB of Swap Space
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- DVD drive
- TurboCAD Professional or Platinum for Windows.